What is included in the cost of surrogacy?
- Potential parents do not pay directly a surrogate mother. They cover the price of the program, and then we compensate the costs of pregnancy to the woman. Forsa Fertility is committed to such a philosophy to avoid financial misunderstandings and overcome any concerns of potential parents. In particular, the payment above covers:
- hormonal drugs to prepare the body of the surrogate mother for pregnancy;
- IVF and embryo transfer;
- medical tests, ultrasound scans and other examinations during pregnancy;
- meal and travel to the clinic;
- babysitting for the babies at birth.