Surrogacy legal services
After the birth of a child, another important process begins – obtaining a travel document so that the child can return to the country of residence. In order to get it, parents need to go through the following stages:
- Discharge from the hospital
- Preparation of documents for obtaining a refusal from a surrogate mother
- Official registration of a surrogate mother's refusal by a notary
- Preparation of documents for obtaining a birth certificate
- Obtaining a birth certificate of a child in the Civil Ukrainian registry office
- Preparation and submission of documents to the embassy of the patients’ country of residence
- Obtaining a travel document or a passport to return to the patients’ country of residence
Follow us on social media
Get the latest news about our treatments, promo offers
Any questions? Write us on messenger.
The fastest way to get information that you are interested in!