Indications for in vitro fertilization
Indications For In Vitro Fertilization
- Failure of previous IUI treatment or artificial insemination
- Age-related infertility
- Repeated miscarriages
- Single motherhood
- Lesbian, bisexual or transgender motherhood
- Availability of genetic diseases in the past
- Tubal-peritoneal factor
- Sperm pathology
- Ovulation disorders
- nfertility for unknown reasons
Benefits Of IVF
- IVF allows a woman who has congenital or acquired disorders of the reproductive system to become a mother.
- IVF allows a woman older than 40 years to become a mother and give birth to her genetic child.
- The whole process of conception and gestation is controlled by specialists, the risk of serious genetic pathologies is minimal.
- Specialists select for IVF the most viable oocytes and sperm without structural abnormalities.
- And finally, IVF allows cryopreservation of female reproductive cells before chemotherapy or radiation for malignant tumours, as well as for social reasons, when a woman first wants to build a career and only then become a mother.